Happy 16 Birthday To Me!
was posted at 10:30 with 0 comments

What I'm hoping for this year birthday...






















Well the last one..of course no. Well the first one is maybe and the second and the third are pretty impossible but the fourth maybe I can achieve by using my own money.


But


That's all the things that I want..I realize that all these years I never grateful for what I've got such a great life, home, parent, siblings, friends, laptop, drinks, foods, air.. I've got so many things in this life yet I'm still complaining of what I don't get. Tell me am I a sinner? Yes, I am. I'm 16 now. I "started" my life since I was 13, so I've committed many sins since then, and I never try to wash it off.. Every year I make a deal with myself to be a better person, but still no achievement. I don't know I think I'm way off the rails.

Before I forget I also wants a good grades but..









Why all of this good grades thingy matter to me? We live in Malaysia the country where if you are Miss Good-grades-you-can-get-a-job-then-you-can-pay-your-house-rent-but-you-have-a-debt-for-the-rest-of-your-life. Having a good grades is like paying back your parent's money, they have gives us countless amount of money for our education. Yeah it is their responsible to prepare us for education but as a son/daughter we should appreciates their struggle to find money to see us learning. I agree school mostly teaching bullshit just some of them are related with your real life. What do I know about life.




There's nobody ever tells me that I can't be sad on my birthday...




I have a list of best friend that wished they wish me....earlier than anyone. Of course it didn't happened. There's one friend, I assumed her as my bff. There's some plan that my other friends working on for my birthday all she replied was "Just do whatever you guys want for her but I'm not joining." Wuu I feel like there's a sword, pizza knife, a bullet, samurai's sword, ninja's blade in my heart. I try as best as I could to say to my other friends that maybe she was just tired or she was in bad mood or whatever that made her attitude changed 360. Actually idc, if my bff not remember my birthday yeah it's not that important but if you wish me only with "HB." I still will be happy! Early this day what I'm expected to be just ended up with disappointment. 


There's always things that will make me happy..














Last but not least thanks for the top 10 wisher.

1.   Kamil Jad <3
2.   Pang Shun Min <3
3.   Lim Lyi Cyia <3
4.   Azzahraa Abd Razak <3
5.   Intan <3
6.   Wee Qing Loong <3
7.   Emil Liaw <3
8.   Mashitah <3
9.   Alia <3
10. Idk yet 

Love y'all. Muah. xoxo.